Accurate and up-to-date report on market sizes and prices for electric trucks and buses powertrain components.
What's in the report?
- What percentage of trucks and buses will be electric in each year to 2030, and beyond?
- What is driving the electric penetration – we will look at factors such as legislation, total cost of ownership, environmental factors, and others.
- Will issues such as infrastructure, raw materials and lack of production facilities slow down the transition?
- What is the market size (units, ASP and revenues) for key components in the powertrain including motors, batteries and inverters?
- How do prices vary by vehicle type and region?
- Who are the leading suppliers of motors, battery packs, fuel cells and hydrogen tanks?
- What is the average kW and kWh for each vehicle type, powertrain and region?
- Which battery types (LFP or NMC? pouch, prismatic or cylindrical?) will dominate in 2025 and 2030 and 2035?
- What has changed in 2023 compared to what we already knew in 2022?
Discover the insights you need with Interact Analysis.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Get research based on primary sources for insights into industry changes as and when they happen.
Custom research tailored to your own business dynamics so you can make the right decisions with confidence.
Like this report? Speak to us about analyzing and interpreting the data for your exact business needs.