Robotics & Warehouse Automation
2 November 2021
High Growth On The Horizon For Warehouse Automation
Rueben is one of the warehouse automation industry’s leading analysts and is a regular speaker at leading industry events. He has moderated several panel discussions on the topic of commercial vehicle electrification and has also appeared on CNBC, providing insight on the global electric bus market.
Interact Analysis have recently published their 3rd edition of the Warehouse Automation Report
The below infographic demonstrates some of our key findings.
The infographic is also available to download in PDF here
– The warehouse automation market to reach $69b in 2025, up from $30b in 2020
– The US and China combined account for just under 50% of total warehouse automation investments.
– Mobile automation forecast to grow 5x faster than fixed automation, although starting from a much lower base
– Dematic, Honeywell Intelligrated and Daifuku the largest warehouse automation companies, accounting for just over 20% of the market combined.
– Investments in conveyors as a % of total warehouse automation investments are forecast to decrease from 13% in 2020 to 8% in 2025
– 3PLs accounted for 10% of warehouse automation investments in 2020 which is forecast to grow to 12% in 2025
– Groceries is the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 28% between 2020 and 2025, driven by growth in online fulfillment automation
– Piece picking robots forecast to grow with a CAGR of 90% between 2020 and 2025
LATEST ROBOTICS & WAREHOUSE AUTOMATION INSIGHTS