8 February 2022
Geared Motors & Heavy-Duty Gears Market Worth $11bn
Adrian is a 20+ year veteran of technology research and has pioneered many data analysis techniques that are used widely by analysts today. He brings his expertise to many technology markets from industrial automation products to semiconductors.
Interact Analysis have recently released the 2nd edition of their Geared Motors and Industrial (Heavy-Duty) Gears report.
The below infographic demonstrates some of the key findings.
The infographic is also available to download in PDF here
– The world-wide market for geared motors and heavy-duty gears was valued at $11.2bn in 2020 and expected to see a 4.8% annual growth by 2025 reaching $14.2bn
– APAC remained the largest market for industrial geared products in 2020 with 47% of the global market revenues
– By 2025, APAC is predicted a 5% CAGR to 6.7%bn with the Americas expected to register a 4.7% CAGR to $ 2.6bn and the EMEA also predicting a 4.7% CAGR to $4.8bn
– Machinery manufacturers were the leading consumers in 2020 accounting for around 74% of total revenues
– The top 5 industry sectors for Geared Motors and Industrial Gears were; Conveyors at $2bn (6.3% CAGR), Wind Turbines at $0.7bn (5.1% CAGR), Packaging Machinery $0.7bn (4.5% CAGR), Food and Beverage Machinery at $0.6bn (4.4% CAGR) and Cranes at $0.8bn (4.0% CAGR)
– SEW Eurodrive was the world market leader for solo gearboxes and geared motors and Flender was the top supplier of heavy-duty geared units.