About the job
We’re a fast-growing, ultra-nimble technology market research company with offices spanning the UK, US and Asia. We were founded by research veterans with the simple aim of doing research right, harnessing quality data on market-moving technologies to unlock new ideas, develop future strategies and power business growth. Today, IA delivers 70+ projects for 200+ global clients, every single year. Our analysts have some of the most respected and valued voices on the supply chain automation industry.
We’re now going through a period of rapid growth and are looking for a bright, passionate and curious consulting analyst to further scale our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll be working across the Industrial Automation, Commercial Vehicles and Robotics & Warehouse Automation teams delivering quality custom and consulting projects. In this position, you will be asked to wear many hats. Projects range from pure consultancy work to bespoke market sizing and forecasting, voice-of-customer analysis, due diligence and more. No two days are the same.
You will manage and run your own projects and will be responsible for developing new business into the pipeline to accelerate growth in key areas. A willingness to travel globally is essential as our success is driven through developing close relationships at customer sites, tradeshows and conferences.
This role would suit someone looking to join an ambitious team within a collaborative, nurturing and fun environment. We really believe the sky’s the limit in terms of what we can achieve here at Interact Analysis. The technology world is dynamic and ever-changing, and we’re dedicated to giving every team member the space and continuous learning to grow in a variety of directions, wherever your professional interests take you.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You need to have a strong commercial mindset – you’re great at understanding what clients need and have an ability to deliver value. You have a confident and professional manner and excel at engaging with clients and research prospects. Internally, you need to be a flexible team player, always mindful of the need to collaborate with colleagues to make our business the very best it can be.
Specifically, we’re looking for:
- Experience conducting market research or consulting, ideally related to technology (preferred but not required)
- A keen interest in market analysis, consulting, and new technologies
- An engineering, science or business-related degree (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- A natural organiser who is able to deliver complex, business-critical projects to deadline
- A self-starter who can manage projects from initial client engagement, through scoping, research and final deliverable
- Analytical thinking – you will need to distil information quickly, determine what needs to happen, and run with it
- Positivity towards your work and enthusiasm to learn
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
We offer a collaborative, trusting and supportive environment with exciting, diverse projects and an international team. We’re committed to a culture that encourages expertise to flourish. This means you’ll get plenty of opportunities for training and development, working alongside incredible analysts within the technology industry who will coach you to the highest standard. As an ambitious company focused on rapid growth, we aim to provide our team with an exciting and varied career full of opportunities.
BENEFITS & SALARY
- Starting salary of £27-32k with the opportunity to increase this rapidly
- Competitive benefits package, including private healthcare, discounted gym membership and other perks
- Competitive pension program
- 25 days’ paid vacation
- Employer that respects and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A friendly, flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing company
Please include a cover letter with your application.